In just a few days, we will train you to create a new website that you can maintain on your own.
We listen to you.
We meet and review website needs, discuss the best way to proceed.
- sign a Non Disclosure Agreement, upon request
- figure out the nature of your current activity and of your projects
- define the content you want on the website
- evaluate the technical level you wish to achieve
- find the training strategy and tools best suited to your schedule and budget
Everything is crystal clear.
Complete written proposal for training and timeline
We write a proposal which is both:
- comprehensive as it describes: training schedule and features, tools we will use, and budget
- and simple to understand: we attach diagrams, wire-frame mock ups, and explain all technical terms.
Training begins step-by-step, via phone, TeamViewer, or in person.
We privately train you on how to use state of the art tools and development best practices.
The sessions are recorded: you can replay them later.
At the end of the training session you will be able to craft a durable, efficient, fast, and maintainable website:
- WordPress, as development platform
- Genesis, the best framework and theme creation tool
- Sass and Compass over Grunt, to write CSS3 in a modular and maintainable way
- the Toolset suite of plugins for WordPress (Types, Views), the simplest way to code custom post types and display templates and lists
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and Twig to code solid, responsive display templates
- WooCommerce, to create e-commerce websites
- WPML to create multilingual websites.
We use the Asana project management software at every step of the training to publish:
- the training schedule
- what we have achieved so far and what remains to be taught
- the full technical reference of the previous lessons.