We will redesign your website to reflect your new & future needs.
We listen to you.
We meet and review your current site, discuss the makeover site.
- Sign a Non Disclosure Agreement, upon request
- Figure out the nature of your current activity and of your projects
- Evaluate the current website
- Inventory the content available
- Find the development strategy best suited to your schedule and budget
- Understand how the website can evolve and enhance your business.
Everything is crystal clear!
We submit a complete written proposal.
We write a proposal which is both:
- comprehensive as it describes: website features, tools we will use, schedule, budget, and maintenance
- and simple to understand: we attach diagrams, wire-frame mock ups, and explain all technical terms.
Besides developing the website we can also help:
- manage then import additional external data
- source new illustrations
- write renewed copy
- translate the content to new languages
- re-design your logo and graphic chart
- re-design your stationary.
We never use a pre-existing theme.
The website is exclusively redesigned for you!
Two home pages and interior pages designs are submitted:
- Our designer submits two new designs of home page.
> You choose the one you prefer and amend it.
- Our designer proceeds with the changes on the home page design.
> You accept the home page design.
- Our designer submits two new designs of inner pages in relation with the renewed home page design.
> You choose the one you prefer and amend it.
- Our designer proceeds with the changes on the new design of the inner pages.
Makeover website is carefully re-coded.
We keep you informed at every step.
We use the Asana project management software — at every step of the development you are kept informed of:
- the current status of the development, thanks to a visual project overview
- the decisions that have to be taken: we discuss them using the integrated commenting system.
We use state of the art tools and development best practices to craft a durable, efficient, fast, and maintainable renewed website:
- WordPress, our choice development platform
- Genesis, the best framework and theme creation tool
- Sass, to write CSS in a modular and maintainable way
- ACF and Twig to code solid, responsive display templates
- WooCommerce, to create e-commerce websites
- WPML to create multilingual websites.
The website is developed on our local server then put on test on a staging server to which you have access.
Website is tested on a range of devices
across all browsers.
All our websites are coded to be fully responsive — they are nicely displayed:
- on any platform: desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and soon: smartwatches
- on the currently most recent Web browsers.
We test the website at every form factor using automated testing tools.
You are also invited to give a helping hand: thanks to the TrackDuck software you can report any inconsistencies or errors. No need for long and time consuming bug reports or emails: defect reporting is visual and also seamlessly integrated with our shared Asana Web project page.
Website is live!
You receive a detailed maintenance manual.
As soon as you decide the renewed website is good to go live we help:
- if need be, find a more efficient web host
- deploy the website to the final server which is fully protected against hacking and regularly backed-up on an external S3 cloud drive — we never develop on the live server to avoid any bad interaction.
We then train you to administer the renewed website, add and modify data, add new users and manage access rights.
We provide a comprehensive :
- list of credentials (to the hosting server, to the website)
- general administration manual: standard operations in the WordPress environment, glossary of technical terms
- manual to the specific functions and data available in your website.
These documents are provided both:
- as an online manual (accessible to the Administrators from the backend of the website)
- and as a fully set up PDF manual, ready to be printed.
We have your back!
Website is maintained free of charge for 1 year.
Maintenance of the renewed website is free of charge for one year after it has gone live. It encompasses:
- the correction of any bug or minor modification
- the regular backup of the website and its database
- the update of all components of the website: WordPress software, plugins, and Genesis framework
- the constant protection against hackers
- the performance and uptime monitoring, in cooperation with the hosting company.
After that free maintenance period the client has the option to purchase site maintenance for an additional fee of approximately 15% of the development price.